Pet Friendly Holiday Policy
We have had some wonderful four-legged visitors over the years and we pride ourselves on our commitment to you and your pets to ensure you enjoy a clean, high quality, memorable holiday.
In order to make everyone’s holiday at our Coolum Beach Pet Friendly Holiday Houses we a Pet Friendly Policy.
Our Pet Friendly Holiday Houses are rented by many visitors from all over the world; some bring pets, whilst others don’t.
We have beautiful furniture and furnishings to the highest of standards and we ask that you adhere to our more than reasonable Pet Friendly Policy.
We appreciate you reading and following our Pet Friendly Policy before making a reservation.
Pets must have current vaccination and must be appropriately treated for fleas.
- Pets are allowed under supervision in the living areas of the house.
- Pets are not allowed in bedrooms or on any of the furniture.
- Guests will be held responsible for any damage that pets cause
- Dogs are not allowed in the pool area.
- Please do not leave dogs or cats unattended for extended periods which may cause them distress, take them with you.
- Doggie bags are provided so please clean up your dog’s or cat’s droppings in the yard or on the beach.
- Please ensure that sand, mud, etc is washed or brushed off prior to entry into the house, water hoses are provided for this purpose.
- Please do not use crockery for animal use, please bring your own pet bowls.
- Bedding for pets not provided, please bring your own.
- Cats must always be attended outdoors and must wear a bell collar at those times.
- Cats must not be allowed outdoors during the night.
- Pet owners must agree to take full responsibility or any personal injury or damage caused whilst staying at Pet Friend Holiday Accommodation and agree to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to their pet’s activity.
- If you have more than 2 dogs please seek permission first as we need to take this into consideration before booking
We are here to make your stay with or without pets memorable and enjoyable. If you have any special need or requests please ask. We want to ensure that your pet friendly holiday meets your every expectations. We love to get your feedback and any photos you wish to share.