Dog Friendly Holiday Houses at Coolum Beach
Welcome to “MALIBU” Luxury Holiday House
Luxury and opulence are all yours when you stay at Malibu Luxury Beach house.
For less than the cost of an up market resort! Live the high life for a fraction of the price!
This stunning home is huge on style and decorated with an artists eye. The decor and construction has been influenced by the owners international travel. To come 4 metre high Kwila logs carved by local craftsmen from the Sepik River region in Papua New Guinea bound the house entry while an Asian appearance is a first impression. Grand high ceilings open into the entry to a 2 metre hallway with a view of the pool at the very back of the house.
- 3 large bedrooms, each with its own Plasma TV.
- A king bed, Queen bed and 2 singles with 2 trundles provides sleeping for 8
- Air conditioning – ducted reverse cycle.
- Wireless Broadband Internet
- Tasteful, top class furnishings and fittings through out with luxury and comfort in mind.
- Fully louvered for absolute ventilation.
- Kitchen dining and lounge viewing over deck with 6 meter bi-folding door
- Huge Alfresco and BBQ.
- 6 foot fenced secure area for a small to medium dog.
- 13 meters of solar heated pool with a shallow beach entry
- Solar Heated Spa surrounded by timber decking
- Spend endless hours entertaining or just relaxing.
Wrapped around the Alfresco is 13 meters of solar heated pool with a shallow beach entry and a Solar Heated Spa surrounded by timber decking for the days you wish to laze around the house. You don’t have to go anywhere! Swim by night in the well lit pool and listen to the gentle sound of the fine water jets splashing into the pool.
Granite and Marble are featured throughout the house. While the quality European kitchen appliances including dish washer, solar dome convection microwave, invection cooktop with cookware to suit this new innovative style of cooking, an expresso coffee maker and a huge fridge / freezer with ice maker and chilled water.
Each of the 3 large bedrooms has its own Plasma TV.
Bedding Configuration: ( 3 Bedrooms ) A king bed, Queen bed and 2 singles with 2 trundles provides sleeping for 8. The master bedroom has an ensuite with duel shower plus a rain shower rose. The 2nd bedroom has its own private entry to the main bathroom which has a shower and separate bath.
Wireless Broadband Internet for those who must bring their business with them is available in the office.
Home Theatre System & Audio System with wiz bang features. Listen to your music via the home theatre system. Just plug your i-pod into a wall fitting and presto!!! Music all around you.
Provided for extra entertainment are Boogie boards, 2 mountain bikes and helmets. Pool toys for the children. Board games and others. Books for Mum and Dad and the kids.
A beach shower is outside to wash off after your beach activities.
Our contribution to a greener world is a 32,000 litre water tank which is located under the alfresco.
Extras are :
Austar DVD and CD player via Home Theatre System
Security System through out the house for optional use.
Intercom at the front door with remote activated opening.
Air conditioning – ducted reverse cycle.
LAUNDRY AND CONSUMABLE INVENTORY:
- Products to get you started with Cleaning and Laundry.
- Bed Linen, pillows, blankets, one bath towel for each guest, one foot towel and one hand towel in each bathroom, 2 tea towels and 2 dog towels.
(Extra linen can be provided at an extra cost or bring your own extras)
Please bring your own Beach Towels as these are not provided.