Australia Zoo is owned by Terri Irwin, the widow of Steve Irwin, whose wildlife documentary series The Crocodile Hunter made the zoo a popular tourist attraction.
There is no other zoo like Australia Zoo! We pack in stacks of wildlife action every day and there are always plenty of exciting wildlife shows to see.
The Worlds Largest Aqua Park COOLUM Sunshine Coast!
More fun than you could ever imagine!
YOU WILL HAVE A BLAST!!
The World’s Largest operating Ginger Factory.
Enjoy shopping the world’s largest range of Buderim Ginger products. Fun activities include factory tour, the Ginger boat and train ride.
Explore a unique underwater world at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast.
Discovering the Underwater World – Discover the ocean like never before, including seal shows, shark dives for the brave and much more!! With 11 themed zones and the opportunity to explore a unique underwater world at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast.
BIG CART TRACK
Big Kart Track’s 100 new streamlined karts come with fast Subaru motors that can reach speeds of up to 70km/h. With a track that has the capacity to race 50 of these karts at any one time, you’ll be sure to get the adrenaline pumping!
GOLF At the foot of majestic Mount Coolum.
Mount Coolum Golf Course is a pristine members course at the foot of the iconic Mount Coolum on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. The 18 hole course features tight fairways with well placed sand traps and a series of water hazards to be a challenging par 72 course.
The course is internationally recognised as one of the top six resort courses in Australia – naturally it’s the best on the Sunshine Coast. The 18 hole, par 72 championship course was designed by five times British Open champion Peter Thomson and partner Mike Wolveridge.
Swim with the Whales
The humpback whale migration is one of the most magnificent natural encounters we can have. Our big, beautiful friends begin their migration north to the warmer waters of the Pacific to breed over the winter. The northern migration will run from June through mid-August.. From mid-August to early November, we will see the whales making their way back down south (with playful newborn calves!!!)
On the Ex-HMAS Brisbane, you may frequently see many species of turtles, such as hawksbills, loggerheads, and more. There are large bull, shovel nose and eagle rays that visit often. Sometimes you may spot an octopus or three, camouflaging with the rest of the wreck site. nudibranchs You may cross paths with a leopard shark, the big local Queensland groupers, squid, yellowtail red emperor, kingfish, snapper, lion fish, angler fish, blennies, sea hares, batfish & more.
Ramblers Skydiving Team
Tandem skydiving allows everyone to enjoy the thrill of skydiving with no prior experience required! We’ll pair you up with one of Skydive Ramblers highly experienced tandem skydiving instructors who will accompany you from start to finish so you can relax and enjoy the adventure! Land on Coolum Beach at Stumers Creek.
ICE Skating Caloundra
Learn to skate Classes. Parties. Special events. Group discounts. Fund Raising skates. Coffee skates
Experience the ride
Learn to surf with Coolum Surfing School’s local and professional surf instructors (male or female) all very experienced, competent surfers who’s passion is passing on the “stoke” of surfing.Coolum Surfing School is a family owned and operated business for over 15yrs. Specialising in Private surf lessons with a maximum of 1:8 ratio. Give yourself the thrill of a lifetime and enjoy the natural high of surfing while also having a great physical and fun workout!
- Australia Zoo – BEERWAH – Visit the internationally famous Australia Zoo.
- A visit to The MALENY Craft Village.
- National Parks – NOOSA National Park – spectacular scenery, the beauty of Tea Tree Bay, great walks and the chance to see koalas in their natural environment –
- Enjoy The KONDALILLA Falls or any part of the 58km Great Walk of the Sunshine Coast.
- A visit to the Montville Craft Village, “the picturesque hinterland village”.
- There are Restaurants & Cafes all around the coast.
- The Spirit House Restaurant (Award wining Asian Resturant 2019) and Cooking School.
- A visit to the beautifulQueensland Air Museum.
- Sunshine Coast Cable Water sports & Barras Fishing.
- A visit to the Flame Hill Vineyard at Montville (formerly Settlers Rise Winery).
- Take a tour along the Hinterland Wine Trail.
- FLAXTON Winery would also turn out to be really fun.
- MALENY Mountain Winery is a great place to visit.
- Aussie World Theme Fun Park– Along side of what was once ETTAMOGAH Pub.
- An adventurous Climb up to Mt.Coolum (only minutes from our Dog Friendly Holiday Houses).
- You could also Participate or watch the MOOLOOLABA or NOOSA TRITHALON.
- Big Pineapple – good for taking photos only.
- EUMUNDI Markets have over 600 stalls of arts, crafts and produce on display every Saturday and Wednesday.
- CORBOULD Park Race Course at CALOUNDRA is a great place to visit night races on a Friday night.
- The food lovers can visit the NOOSA Farmers’ Market.
- NOOSA Hinterland Tours will help you have a wonderful time.
- Lots of Art Galleries to visit – Take a drive along the Sunshine Coast Art trail.
- Oz Motorbike Tours provide excellent motorbike tours around the sunshine coast.
- Southern Cross Motor Cycle Tours are another adventure for the outdoor adventurers.
- Reef & Game Charters
No slides are available in this gallery